Thinking Of Selling a Business in The Phoenix AZ Area? Request A Free Confidential Consultation Now!
For 19 years I have been a professional business broker who represents small business owners in the greater Phoenix-metro area including the cities of Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, Gilbert, and more. Whether your business grosses $250,000 a year or up to $5,000,000, I have the resources and tools to find you a qualified buyer and the experience to bring the sale of your business to a successful conclusion. Even if you are not ready to move forward now I can provide you with some valuable tips and advice on how to confidentially and successfully sell your Phoenix Arizona area business.
Call 602-292-0553 Now To Get A Free & No Obligation Consultation!
Please feel free to contact me now (602-292-0553) to arrange a free and preliminary confidential consultation (either via Phone or Meeting) about the small business sales process and what is required to properly prepare your business for sale. Or take a moment now to fill out my completely confidential business valuation form, and you will be provided promptly with an honest and preliminary analysis of the viability of listing and selling your business in today’s market.
Listing & Selling Services Offered:
• Free Confidential Business Valuation Service: I can provide assistance in determining the approximate current fair market value of your business for the purpose of sale. Professional business valuation formulas, market comparisons, and my in depth experience with the local market place are all used as guides to determine a realistic and supportable offering price. This is a free service with no obligation.
• Very Reasonable Commission Rates: Many business brokerage firms in the Phoenix area typically charge a flat 12% commission rate on the sales price of a business. Because I am an independent Broker that has lower overhead and has developed efficient marketing strategies I can offer my clients much more competitive commission rates as well as additional and other attractive incentives. Please call or contact me now for more details.
• No Marketing Fees: I charge no “Up Front” fees to confidentially market your company for sale. I work on a commission basis only. In short, I only get paid if I find a qualified buyer for your business that moves forward with a purchase.
• Maximum Exposure: My affiliation with the largest business brokerage group in Arizona, West USA Realty, and my membership in the Arizona Business Brokers Association, coupled with my contacts with other reputable professional organizations will give your business maximum confidential exposure to the largest buyer data base available in the state.
• Innovative Marketing: Selling any business is a process. Whether it be via the Internet or through my numerous professional affiliations, I have the resources, creativity, and experience (18 years) to effectively market your company while at the same time maintaining the highest level of confidentiality possible.
• Maximum Internet Exposure: With out a doubt, the Internet has emerged as the most powerful and effective tool available to business brokers for confidentially marketing small businesses for sale. I can assure you, that no professional business broker in the Phoenix metro area leverages the strengths of the Internet more than me to find qualified buyers for my clients.
• Multiple Web Sites: I confidentially market all my listings on three professional Arizona based business opportunities web sites & blogs, and 2 very popular National “business for sale” web sites. All of these web sites receive top rankings by the major search engines including Yahoo, Google, Bing, and others.
• National Internet Exposure: I also place all my listings on multiple National “Business For Sale” web sites like bizbuysell.com and businessbroker.net that are recognized as the best and most popular in the business. These sites give my listings vast exposure to individual and corporate buyers throughout the country who are considering relocating or acquiring businesses in the state.
• Innovative In-depth Web Based Profile: With certain businesses (with the sellers consent) I will devote up to 12 internal web pages free to help market your company. This includes a confidential in depth profile and history of the business, professionally rendered images of the business, equipment, products, financial statements, equipment lists, and more- including video clips when applicable. All information will remain hidden from prospective buyers until they have signed and executed a confidentiality agreement. This is an innovative marketing strategy that leverages the strengths of the Internet to professionally and privately market your business while at the same time saving valuable time for both buyers and sellers.
• E-mail Marketing: Listings can also be confidentially marketed via email to a data base of potential buyers who have requested to be kept informed of new business opportunities. This is an effective marketing tool that has produced a number of relatively quick sales.
• Confidentiality: I understand and respect the confidential nature of selling a business. Unlike the sale of real estate, maintaining confidentiality among your employees, suppliers, customers, and direct competitors is a paramount concern. All advertisements are run in a blind Ad manner never naming the business, it’s location, or other specific information. All inquiries are thoroughly screened. All prospective buyers are required to execute non-disclosure agreements before they ever see your business or receive any pertinent information about your company. I will work closely with you to make sure your comfort level is met or exceeded regarding protecting your confidentiality.
• Buyer qualification: All prospective buyers are required to an execute a Non-disclosure agreement and are screened for both business and financial capability before receiving any detailed information about your business. It is my job to separate the serious and qualified buyers from the mere “Tire kickers & dreamers.” By diligently qualifying and screening prospective buyers. This thorough qualification process can save you valuable time and help keep the sale of your company quiet.
• Negotiation: I provide assistance to the seller in the process of negotiating the best possible price, terms, and conditions of a sale. This also includes the preparation of contracts and related documents. As a professional I can often help head off and resolve issues that may become potential deal breakers. I can also provide referrals to professional attorneys, accountants, and financial sources that specialize in business sales.
• Seller FAQS: Click here to view some “frequently asked questions.” about how to sell a business including pricing a business, my commission rates, seller financing, listing preparation, and more.
Contact Ray now for more info.